Join the team fighting for nature and prosperity for all.
Current openings are listed below:
Fellowships - Rolling deadline
EP Fellowships provide students and others opportunities to gain research, writing and advocacy skills while changing the world. Read more about the EP Fellowship Program and Fellow research projects here.
EP Fellows can use the research done here for coursework, theses and dissertations.
- Fellows must commit to working 40 hours per week from our office in Berkeley, California office for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Fellows may be eligible to receive a salary of $12.53/hour, depending on experience.
EP fellows should be:
- Able to work from EP's Berkeley office
- A quick learner
- Capable of scanning large quantities of text or video
- Capable of synthesizing information as words or images
- Able to see both the big picture and small details
- Familiar with the subject matter
- Able to maintain a “Do what it takes and get it done” attitude
- Comfortable with computer and technology — most work will be online
- Able to efficiently manage and enjoy multiple research projects at once
EP Fellowships are highly competitive. To stand out, please craft a cover letter that demonstrates your familiarity with our work, and your commitment to EP's vision and values.